So, you’re planning your first webinar or your next one.
What software for CME conferences should you use?
Should the webinar be free or paid?
Should it be long or short?
Webinar platforms and software for CME conferences have come a long way in the last few years, making webinars easier to create, schedule, and manage.
Finding the right webinar software may seem tricky when you have so many different business-related webinar options out there.
The truth is that everything you need to start a successful CME conference is available right out of the box.
Before selecting software, you must ask the right questions.
What are Webinar Platforms and Virtual Conference Platforms?
A webinar is a live online seminar that allows you to present information to people. A virtual conference is one of the most effective ways to market your business, build relationships with clients and allow for interaction among attendees.
A virtual conference platform allows you to do that.
There are many different types of webinar platforms out there, but if you want to find out the best webinar software, it depends on the type of business you are trying to market.
What are the Five Most Significant Benefits of Software for CME Conferences?
1. You Can Truly Sell Anything Online
What if you could be broadcasting your message to thousands of people who are already interested in what it is you’re selling.
People usually sign up for webinars because they’re interested in solving a problem that your product or service might solve. That means your attendees are more likely to buy what you’re selling, too!
2. Increased Brand Awareness
When people associate your brand with webinars, they’ll begin to view you as an authority in your field. If they see you as someone who helps them get results, they’re going to feel indebted to you.
3. It's Affordable
Free webinar software is the perfect option if your startup budget is limited. It gives you a pressure-free way to try out hosting webinars for your brand and get a little bit of practice. Once you’re convinced webinars work for you, there’s always an option to upgrade to a more professional webinar software, like WebinarJam.
4. It's Versatile
Having a live presentation that you can send out to others over the Internet is an excellent alternative to sending a recorded video or audio file via email or posting a video on YouTube and hoping someone will stumble across it when they need it.
5. It Offers Real-Time Reports After Every Session
Another significant advantage of using webinar platforms or software for CME conferences is that it offers real-time attendance reports and audience analytics after every session.
It will help increase your conversions because you know what worked and what didn’t during each webinar.
Studying webinar attendance and interaction analytics is the key to making your webinars better over time. That’s also how you can measure your webinar success.
You can use the data for future sessions so that you never run out of content again or miss out on any important information your audience might be looking for.
How Should You Choose Software for CME Conferences?
Choosing the software for CME conferences or online webinars is one of the most important decisions for a successful campaign.
Thus, it will help you execute your online webinar or CME conference efficiently. This software is specially designed to handle all your requirements and offer you all the features you want to succeed in your webinar.
But before purchasing any software, it’s essential to learn some crucial things about it first. Here are the main points which will help you to learn about how to start a webinar software:
- The first and most important consideration should be what features I require from webinar software. It is best to have a general idea of these features before purchasing because they can vary significantly from one product to the next. That’s why it is recommended to read the webinar software reviews on this website.
- The second thing that is also very important is asking what is my budget for purchasing this software. You should know about your budget so that you don’t end up buying an expensive product or something that is out of your price range. Pricing also varies significantly among different products, so matching your budget with the cost of the product is very important.
Which are the Most Significant Steps You Should Take Before Starting to Look for Webinar Software?
It would help if you considered multiple things while looking for webinar software. Before you start searching for the right platform, it is better to consider the following factors:
- Your purpose: Know what you want and know how to get it. Write down a list of requirements that will help you narrow down your search.
- Audience: Choose your audience – will the webinar target a general audience or a niche audience?
- Availability: Choose the best time and date for your webinar.
- Goals and objectives: Consider your goals and objectives. How will this webinar help you achieve them?
- Know your budget. This is an essential factor as you do not want to go overboard. Asking too much can result in losing out on a good deal.
- Study the market. You can start by using Google search to look at what’s out there, but if you’d like to find something more specific, use a search engine such as FetchApp. You can filter down what you’re looking for by searching for phrases like “best live webinar software.” This will give you results that are most relevant to what you’re looking for.
- Consider the features and services. Make sure the live webinar software has all the features you need to work for your business. Some include automated responses, multiple hosting locations, and detailed analytics.
- Set up trial accounts with a couple of providers. While this isn’t necessary, it helps if you know how the software works before spending any money. If possible, set up information so that you’re able to attend a webinar on one of your accounts to get a feel with an authentic experience.
5 Must-Have Features of the Best Webinar Software Solutions
When it comes to webinar and video conferencing software, there are several must-have features to have a successful webinar campaign. Here are the 5 must-have features of the best webinar software platforms:
1. Free Trial Available
One of the biggest reasons a webinar software should have a free trial feature is to help you save money.
For example, if you’ve never used webinar software before, you won’t know if it’s right for you. This means you’ll have to pay any monthly fees even if you’re unsure how the product works.
However, with a free trial, you can test out the features of the webinar software so that it is easy for you to determine whether or not it is worth your money. If the parts are more than enough for your requirements, then purchasing the software will be worth it.
2. Easy to Set Up and Easy to Attend
A webinar is a virtual seminar in which participants debate various topics. Webinars require software so that attendees can view the presentation and ask questions via live chat. The best webinar software is designed to be easy to set up and use by both presenters and attendees. Anyone can easily participate in a webinar, including people who have never attended one before.
If you want to use it efficiently, you want to make sure that it’s simple for you to get started with. This also includes having a company that will help you set up your account or answer any questions that you might have.
3. Live Chat and Interactions
Having a way for attendees to communicate and interact with the presenter makes a webinar more engaging and livelier. You can also use live chat to answer questions during the presentation and provide additional information if needed. Or launch live polls directed to your attendees.
If you want to make the process easier, you can consider using external tools like chat APIs for iOS and Android apps, or for websites.
For example, 81% of webinar hosts include Q&As into their webinars.
4. Compatibility with Most Browsers and Mobile Devices
Because more people are using their phones and tablets instead of desktop computers these days, you’ll want to ensure sure your webinar software is compatible with both iOS and Android devices. You don’t want consumers to miss out on your webinars because they can’t get your software to work correctly on their mobile devices.
The webinar session link should work flawlessly with most popular mobile browsers.
5. Follow-up Emails and Replay Recordings
If you’re looking to sell your products or services using webinars, then you should know that a significant portion of webinar sales happen after the webinar session.
Your offer could have been very attractive, but often times your attendees want to discuss the purchase decision with their colleagues or business partners. They might even need materials to convince them. Your job is to provide them with these materials – webinar replay video, follow-up email with the offer and selling points, webinar replay video, perhaps even the slide show that you were showing.
Summary of Selecting the Right Software for CME Conferences
When it comes to webinar software, there are a plethora of possibilities.
If you’re not sure how to navigate the field and select the right opportunity, be sure to take any provider’s claims with a grain of salt.
Instead, consider the factors outlined above and think about your needs and what you would like in a webinar software option.
The right one might surprise you.
Choosing the right webinar software can be difficult, but a few key things to consider.
You want to make sure that it’s easy to learn and use, has the features you need, and is designed with marketers in mind.
You also have to take costs into account.
Choose wisely, and your webinar software could be a real boon for your come conference strategy.
To achieve the best results with webinars, we recommend using a professional webinar platform